Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Paperwork

I may have missed it and sorry if I have xD but I wondered if the other childminders on here would be 'up' for sharing paperwork. I work as a childminder and as supervisor of a preschool adn have found the attachments from other practitioners to be priceless!

I have just had a good Ofsted and am happy to share my own policies etc.

What prompted this is we have a child temporarily at the moment who is being 'paid for' by Sure Start and I am composing an invoice. It occured to me that it would be great to have things like this ready to use!!

Just a thought... :o

Hi there, I'm in a DN, but some of out children are paid for by various bodies, we invoice these, so I'll have a look and see if it might be suitable - I can at least give you the gist of it!

Sue :D

Hi there, I'm in a DN, but some of out children are paid for by various bodies, we invoice these, so I'll have a look and see if it might be suitable - I can at least give you the gist of it!

Sue  :D

40691[/snapback]

Thanks Sue. I've got all the details but somehow it doesn't look very 'official'

I've attached it with details changed to protect the innocent :o

Invoice_example.doc

Fees_invoice_to_parents_for_FSF.xlsDon't know if this will be of any use - I work in a Pre-School - but have attached a copy of an Excel spreadsheet we use. I just type in the details ie child's name and how many sessions they attended and the spreadsheet calculates the amount owing because I have entered a formula in that cell. The only thing I would say is, make sure the calculation is correct. I don 't know why but sometimes when you copy documents, the information doesn't always copy correctly.

Hope it works! Fingers crossed.

Debbie

Hi there,

Tracey - that's almost exactly what our invoices look like! I don't see anything wrong with it, especially as you have a letterhead and all details.

Deb - that's what our internal fees sheets to parents look like.

Great minds, hey?

Sue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)