Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Best Book

Rea

I've got to tell you about this book. It was brilliant. A man, Billy, gets to his car and finds a note on the window

'If you dont take this note to the police I will kill a lovely blonde school teacher somewhere in Napa County...If you do take this note to the police, I will instead kill an elderly woman active in charity work.

You have six hours to decide. The choice is yours.'

The whole book is based around notes and choices Billy has to make. I couldnt put it down. Well worth a read if you like psycological thrillers or even if you dont. :D

Sue, there is only one person to blame for me posting the title and author. His query was worded to imply I had forgotten to inform you properly, I hadnt, I had intentionaly ommited reference to both because I knew you would have fun searching. I wont name him, but he knows who he is!!! :o:(

Age takes us all in the end my friend xD

Actually Maz, it was a bit graphic in parts, enough that I told my 12 yr old he cant read it. Still a brilliant book though.

40431[/snapback]

Bit like those links on the Norfolk County Council websit then! I'll have to put it on "if I ever get a chance to read anything that isn't a textbook" reading list!

Maz

Thanks Rea, that sounds right up my street! Off to amazon site to order. Have you read Heat Kills by Lisa Gardner - sounds along the same sort of lines - I couldn't put it down. :o