Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Who buys the food?

RedDragon

I use sainsburys and they are brilliant, put in my basic order on a monday morning and top up with extras until 11pm thursday night, before delivery 10am friday morning. no sunday shopping for me anymore

well...following from this very inspirational thread (lol !) ... i have set up a tesco grocery account and ordered a clubcard for pre-school ! i am very excited lol !

We dont have a debit card either , but i plan to order on Fri for Mon -then take out the petty cash against the delivery note when it arrives, we dont have loads of children, so I can afford to be without the money for a couple of days.

I cant wait until Friday when we place our first order ha ha !!

• Like 1

Guest sn0wdr0p

Hope it comes OK. We have never had any problems with ASDA. I would love to order for home as well but I never know when I am going to be in - as you can see I am still at work at silly o clock.

A word of warning though. My sister in law gets Tesco to deliver to her home (domestic not business shopping) and last year she put in her order really early for a Christmas eve delivery at 4pm including her turkey. Well Tesco turned up with everything but the turkey - said they had run out. Ridiculous-they knew weeks in advance that she wanted one. But where on earth is going to be open at that time with turkeys for sale. Fortunately she did manage to get one. She can just about laugh about it now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)