Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

EMAILS

Rea

Is there a way I can track if an email has been opened and read? Sent one last week that hasnt been responded to but if I knew it had been read it would help with what I say or do next.

The way I do it is to click on my name at the top where I've have signed in. Then on the drop down box click on personal messenger. On the left , at the top, is a box so click on My Conversations. Then open the conversation you wish to know about, and the box at the top on the left will tell you whether it has been read or not.

Or if you are talking about emails sent from outlook along the top of the screen above the font stuff etc is a tab 'Options' and in there you can check a box called 'Request a delivery receipt' and another box 'Request a Read receipt'

Sometimes when you get an email it comes up 'XXXXX has requested a read receipt' of course you can say no so not a failsafe way of knowing if the person the other end has read it or deleted it :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)