Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Administrator for Pre-School, Kent CT2 (part time)

Guest Spiral

Administrator required for busy pre-school.

Good level of spoken and written English, coupled with a good level of mathematics....sense of humour essential!

Responsible for;

Organising admissions

Maintaining waiting list and contacting parents as necessary

Compiling registers and billing parents via Superfox

Working with Kent County Council to ensure funding is organised

Paying invoices and banking payments

Overseeing petty cash

Other duties as required by the committee/manager

It would be really useful if you have a recognised qualification working with children too (but this is not necessary).

Can you please tell me where this is based? I love the idea of becoming an Administrator within a busy pre-school. I am qualified to degree level as a BA Early Years (Hons). I have been a registered Childminder for 25 years and love working with children.

Can you please tell me where this is based? I love the idea of becoming an Administrator within a busy pre-school. I am qualified to degree level as a BA Early Years (Hons). I have been a registered Childminder for 25 years and love working with children.

I should really let Spiral answer this - but I think CT2 is somewhere in the Canterbury area :1b

Hello

Sounds like a lovely job and I am sure you will get many replies. I would be very interested in the position, I have worked with pre school children for 20 years, but unfortunately the private setting had to close due to the retirement of the owners whose grounds the setting was in, it wasn't anything I did honest!! Would love to continue to work with children and would relish the challenge of doing something different.

I have worked my way up to the position of manager and qualified to level 3 and currently in the last year of my foundation degree in early years.

If you would like any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Pearl

Guest Spiral

Thanks Sunnyday....its all been rather hectic and I've just realised I missed out where we are.

Canterbury is right, well done :-)