Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted

Hi, it`s Friday night and i have just got in from school. Ofsted rang on Wed and they are coming on Monday. One of the areas they are focussing on is guess Foundation Stage. We have 80 chn in our Nursery and Reception and all I can say is thank goodness they are coming at the beginning of the week. Anyway I am feeling tired, need to go into school tomorrow but also need tips for a good nights sleep!!!!

Will let you know how it goes when I can function again, which might be half term !!!! We even have parents evening at school on Tues which is too late to cancel.

Good Luck.

Remember they will be looking to find out "what it is like for a child"

In process of collating evidence for Outcome 3 (enjoying and achieving) for my setting and helping to update our operational plan.

Will be sending happy thoughts your way at start of week. :D

(don't know of any good tips for a good night's sleep - hot milk, perhaps)

Take Care

Just come in from celebrating a friends birthday so I really hope you dont read this until tomorrow. Good luck and I hope it all goes really well. Remember you know what you are doing and why and make sure you tell them.

Best wishes - hope it all goes well. From my recent experience I have to say our team did stress that they were their to help us to improve - they were very supportive and human (senior management got more of a grilling than us mere class teacher - gosh I hope I've not worried you if you're part of the SMT :o

Harricroft XXX

Thanks for all your good wishes. Worked hard all weekend and by morning will be ready to wow them. Now my next dilemma - what should I wear!! only joking

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)