Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Crb Checks

I use TMG and they have been quick and helpful. They provide a clear information pack with steps to follow, had no problem dealing with this company and have been using these for about two years now.

Inge I feel so angry for you. :o

Ofsted are obviously not 'Getting on well', why don't the media pick up on their incompetence instead of always reporting negatively about preschool services. :(:( :wacko: xDxD

Peggy

You're dead right Peggy. :rolleyes:

Inge, how about you phone your local newspaper or even a national one and let them take a photo of 'distressed' children who might lose their much loved carer because Ofsted have sent a threatening letter. Everyone at your group is upset and scared they might lose you, and the worrying thing is they've sent 20.000 letters out. All those poor groups trying thier hardest to cmply with every little thing only to be treated in such a non caring way. :(

to be quite honest i am coming to the stage where i wonder why I constantly fight them.... for what reason except more hassle.and stress .. is it worth it?

I will stay on and do the paperwork but am seriously considering the step down and let someone else take the reigns to reduce the stress from Ofsted. The children and parents and daily running give much less stress than they do.

Inge

I can understand how you feel Inge. The comments on my last Ofsted (2003?) floored me and it took months for me to be able to think a bit more positively. It didnt last long though, I left in 2005, thinking 'whats the point?'

How come something such as Ofsted, that starts out as an idea (and a pretty good one) can become a requirement and then a stick to beat us all with?

What ever you decide to do Inge you know we'll all be here. :o