Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

sorry -me again.

blondie

If you Google Jan White Natural Play you'll see a section called Make a Mud Kitchen for Mud Day. It's last years Mud Day I think, but there's absolutely loads of info on there. Also Alistair Bryce-Clegg's Blog ABC Does has a post from last month on Mud Kitchens, again with lots and lots of ideas. I have to say though that Alistair's mud kitchen that he set up in his garden is rather beautiful and not very muddy!! :D

We made one last year and it is a fantastic resource/area to have and really popular with all ages.

We asked parents for donations and were lucky enough to be given two Belfast sinks and a big range cooker so our mud kitchen is on quite a big scale! We all raided our kitchen cupboards for bits and pieces that we didn't use at home and I bought some enamel camping plates and cups.

Good luck with it!

• Like 1