Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Behaviour behaviour behaviour!

Aha Buttercup - you may have just solved a riddle for me. Can you name the cartoon? My little one with suspected SEN issues has been using this phrase a LOT!

wow feel blessed now after reading this post . I have only had a couple of choice phrases from a couple of traveller children who had been told not to use that language at preschool- parents are very much for respect and the boys knew they should nothave used the language straight away but their use of language is a culture thing. Another child ( friend of mine child) often uses bad language at home ) sadly friends and older siblings laugh so he does it for attention and response and yet he has never used it at preschool. It is of great concern that our children are being brought or dragged up ( sorry ) in environments where this language and its context seem to be condoned ! in response to an earlier post - the language seemed so aggressive that I would definitely regard this as a possible safeguarding issue. How very sad for this children that they are not surrounded by beautiful language with positive meanings - the youth of today eh !!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)