Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Printing a topic

sandie

Hi Sandie -

You could do it sunnyday's way, but probably the most paper efficient way is to look for the little printer icon at the bottom of the page (in a whole row of other icons). Click that and you should see a better view for printing. :1b

Hi Sandie -

You could do it sunnyday's way, but probably the most paper efficient way is to look for the little printer icon at the bottom of the page (in a whole row of other icons). Click that and you should see a better view for printing. :1b

:o Where - I didn't know that :blink: xDxDxD sorry Sandie please make a note to self:ignore any techie advice from that sunnyday woman ;) :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Thank you Sunnyday and Steve.

I had found the printer icon but wondered if there was a way of printing out the whole topic rather than each page as it comes up with lots of preliminary info that we dont need each time. i hope that makes sense - I know what i mean!

Guest sn0wdr0p

Oh wow. I had never noticed the printer icon before. No idea what the others mean though.

Edited by sn0wdr0p

Ok I see what you mean Sandie - it's not very useful to have it split by pages and all the menu items at the top is it?

I'm afraid that's the only other view at the moment, although we're about to upgrade the FSF, so I may try to see if we can improve that. In the meantime, you'll probably need to select the conversational part of each page and cut and paste it into Word or something. Thanks for pointing that out.