Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

leaving rhyme

i found a nice little rhyme to put in end of year 'work' folder to go home last year, but didn't keep a copy. doh! has anyone got anything they send which would save thinking of another one? thanks! x

This is the one I put on our blog on the last day - which prompted me to go and look again just now and ended up in tears!! Does anyone else find this time of year as heart wrenching as me???

Great Expectations

It's time to say good-bye
our time has come to an end.
We've made more cherished memories
and many more new friends.

We've watched your child learn and grow
and change from day to day.
We hope that all the things we've done
Have helped in some small way.

So it is with happy memories
we see them out the door,
With great hope and expectations
for what next year holds in store.

• Like 3

Off the subject a little but I though this was lovely!

P7 certificates at local school

"Remember to believe in your own abilities and to always give things a go. Don't lose that desire to help others, it is a precious commodity. We wish you well."

http://www.alaboon.com/end_of_school_poems.htm

We used a version of the one about you are a special person.. i know there is a thread on here with a lot in it.. but cannot find it at the moment.. maybe worth a search..

This is the one I put on our blog on the last day - which prompted me to go and look again just now and ended up in tears!! Does anyone else find this time of year as heart wrenching as me???

Great Expectations

It's time to say good-bye

our time has come to an end.

We've made more cherished memories

and many more new friends.

We've watched your child learn and grow

and change from day to day.

We hope that all the things we've done

Have helped in some small way.

So it is with happy memories

we see them out the door,

With great hope and expectations

for what next year holds in store.

found two lovely ones inge - thanks and love yours too mrs bat - decisions, decisions! i'll delegate to the team!! and yes i hate this time of year too, especially as some of ours moving into reception are just ready for nursery now and making giant strides, but i know it'll all drop off until they are secure in new class. at least i see mine again - just next door to us! x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)