Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Mouses (or Mice !) For Children

Jackie A.

Does anyone know where I could get a small computer mouse for use with Nursery children as our standard mice seem far too big for small hands?

P.S. Do we use "mice" as plural for more than one mouse when referring to computers (as opposed to small furry rodents) ? It just doesn't sound right!

Jackie

look in the notebook/laptop section of the store they are often found therre rather than with the other mice...

we got one from computers for schools which is like a bug...also one which is a puppy shape and the ears were the 'buttons' to push made teaching the mouse control very easy...and then we progressed onto the smaller traditional mouse.

Inge

Does anyone know where I could get a small computer mouse for use with Nursery children as our standard mice seem far too big for small hands?

P.S. Do we use "mice" as plural for more than one mouse when referring to computers (as opposed to small furry rodents) ?  It just doesn't sound right!

Jackie

38899[/snapback]

Hi Jackie

Bought an optical mini mouse from http://www.granadalearning.co.uk/ made by SEMERC costing £12.50 which I can thoroughly recommend, the children find it much easier to use, it's just the right size and quite reasonably priced. It's lasted a year so far too.

Regards

Debbie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)