Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Phone

Susan

My contract is ending. I wasn't going to get a new phone until I went to change my monthly payment plan.
I'm very very tempted by the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 but not by the price :huh:

so are there any users out there who can convince me I wont regret the expenditure.

Im currently using a Desire S which fulfills a function but which I dont use to capacity as I find the screen too small and when I enlarge the view, its quite difficult to navigate a website.

I've got a Nokia lumia 800. I didn't pay for it, its on contract, i pay around £25 monthly. I love it, it seems easier to use then hubbys iPhone. I don't have any negatives to say about it, we even used it as a sat nav last weekend.

Edited by Rea
  • Like 1

Samsung Galaxy S3 on contract with phones4U. Paid £30 for phone and £24/month for unlimited calls and texts and 250mb data. Huge screen and fairly easy to use. My sister has a Nokia Lumia with windows 8 and loves it. Similar price I think.

I got mine from Phones4U too. If I agreed to have a new phone staying on my old contract which at the time was £7.50 a month, they gave me £150 off son's new laptop. Obviously I said 'yes' :D

not got note2 but so use a galaxy phone.. mine is probably considered old now with changes so fast but would not hesitate to upgrade to a newer galaxy model... it has a good screen size and does all I ever want plus more. . hubby uses a galaxy tablet as he needed something bigger screen for work.

Troubloe is these days they are changing so fast.. mine was out of date a month after we got it! ..

I love my Galaxy too and it has been fab, larger screen than iPhone etc. Couldnt be without my Ipad at home but think I'll probably either go for another galaxy or Lumia(windows docs etc) next time.I think it all depends on how much you are likely to do on the phone/use in reality.