Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Inspection Preparations

Panders

My apologies for the cheek of this request!!!!

I am having extreme trouble getting my head to get into gear. I want to produce a check list/to do list for my inspection preparations, obviously I shall be auditing the standards and making sure they are all in place and where the info can be found, I suppose this could go as a separate info sheet for an inspector to find everything too, but what else would I add to this "check list" to make sure I have it in place? Has anyone done anything similar - I've obviously done this in the past - but can I find anything on the computer - no - I feel a rise in panic at the moment! :blink: :blink: and have been procrastinating long enough.

hi panders, ours looked at our staff folder, checked for references for last employee, sef ( as hadn't been given online version ), a learning journey, prospectus/registration forms, but only asked if I had policies and accident book, can't think of anything else really.

I went through the EYFS section by section and created a file of evidence - one it ensured that I had everything up to date and in place but it also made it a lot easier for the inspector to check as the evidence was all together. Our Inspector said it was useful. At the inspection it was definitely about showing the children's progress and that we treated every child individually.

Edited by hopeytg
  • Like 1

Thank you Hopetpytg and Mouse - I know I'm panicking which is really silly it was getting everything underway and thinking of a starting point and needed to get some perspective and a sense of how others have got started your thoughts have been helpful