Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Where do you put all the resources you need to hand? Bumbag? Pockets?

sjphillips

I have been teaching in foundation for a few months now and realised that I need to carry vast amounts of resources on my person at all times as you never know when you might need it, e.g. camera, speed sound cards, stickers, number fans, chalk, pens, pencils, scissors, sticky labels and post it notes just to name a few. I was just wandering does everyone stick these items in their pockets or do you use something else to carry it around? What works best for you?

Hiya.

I ordered some black cafe type aprons which are just the right size for putting notepads etc in.

Everyone is finding them quite useful, as your not searching around for a pad and pen when need to

jot something down quickly.

I think though, i may have paid more than i needed to as i have since seen a website called thecleverbaggers.co.uk.

They look really reasonably priced and it makes sence to have them embroidered.

Other places use tabbards, but not everyone likes wearing them.

Deb

Guest sn0wdr0p

We have tabards as well as our cardigans but only a few staff like to wear them. I would really like an inspector gadget coat sometimes or a fishing jacket but would look pretty stupid.

Quite often I pop stuff in my trouser pockets then forget and bend down and almost impale myself on some item or other.

This is really daft but I use a tool belt. It was a bargain from the £1 shop of all places! We have extras full of writing implements for the children to use too

we use bumbags with pens, post its, tissues, gloves and anti bac in and we use them to hold odds and ends like hair clips and dummies. Each member of staff has a different colour so nice and bright and easy to pick up each morning

tool belt or money belt .. sort you see on markets etc... had a mum make some from black material.. happened to be what we found at a good price.. and had smaller ones made for children as markmaking belts... they loved them and used them a lot.. also very helpful for the child who likes to put things in pockets that always ends up with lots of bits going home never to be seen again..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)