Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

something for the weekend and the future

Yesterday we took delivery of our new tables - today my partner got home from work early to help assemble trolley - halfway through assembly , I turned to him to say - 'it will go through the door won't it?' as we were in the back room not the hall .

so after measuring the opening and breathing a sigh of relief, we continued the assembly . Then I realised that we had 2 other doors to get through -oops . we ended up taking it out of building via yard and through fire doors ! but have to say its's fab with all 12 new tables in Heather, campanula and lime - and all the boxes will be used on Monday for 'Box Day' - decided to put out only boxes with a few enhancements and glue, paint, tape,lids etc and see what happens ! :D

• Like 3

You will have a fantastic time! One of my staff had a new kitchen recently and we had around 30 big boxes filling our large floor area.It was fab and the children were so creative! We kept them for the whole week and unable to part with them all at once, held onto some for another week!

• Like 1

You will have a fantastic time! One of my staff had a new kitchen recently and we had around 30 big boxes filling our large floor area.It was fab and the children were so creative! We kept them for the whole week and unable to part with them all at once, held onto some for another week!

did you pt out other things as well GF or just boxes ??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)