Jump to content
About Us

Employing individual from overseas


Recommended Posts

Hi everyone!


I really hope someone can help.


We recently advertised a position at pre-school and would like to offer the job to a really lovely lady from Spain.


Does anyone one what additional paperwork we would need? CRB? DBS? Work permit?


I've looked online and can't find anything definitive within this area!


Many many many thanks,



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)