Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Next step.

Ok I need some help please. I have a lovely young boy in my Reception class who adores making his own home made Christmas crackers - simply out of paper. He gets together with a friend and pulls hard pretending it goes bang and falls on the floor giggling! Each cracker is carefully constructed to include the 'bang' strip. I feel that there must be a next step for him but where/ which way ? (being mindful that my Head won't appreciate me teaching bomb blasting techniques)!! Any thoughts please.

im thinking a paper banger might float his boat (you make it from folded paper then when snapped in front of you it bangs) this way he could pretend to make his crackers bang without gunpowder...i'll see if i can find the instructions online

• Like 2

Thanks Finleysmaid I had forgotten all about those bangers. Love the idea and if you can source a plan even better. He will be one happy boy tomorrow:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)