Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Any body been inspected under the new EYFS?

I'm a childminder and my last inspection was June 2009, my friend was due last Feb and still no signs of them catching up yet. Hope i get to the summer months now and the kids are all playing outside, thats if we are having a summer. I always find inspections stressfull trying to carry on doing your daily activities but while the inspecter fires questions at you at the same time. :unsure:

• Like 1

Having been a child minder and now a nursery manager I share your pain lol. We were inspected 4 days into the new term in september! If they inspect you in the same way they inspected us there wasn't much question asking to be honest, they wanted to watch and see how things were done, spoke to the children then at the end asked questions about things not seen during the inspection. If I were you I would have all your policies, learning stories etc out on a table or something and point them in that direction, that should cut down the need to ask questions....... Good luck :D

• Like 1

Hello

We were inspected in December and our report finally went on-line this week. We are 'Outstanding' !

The inspector loved Tapestry and it showed how we keep parents informed of developments and how they feed into their child's learning - thank you Steve and Matt.

Personally we loved that the focus was on the children. X

• Like 3

And we also had an Outstanding:)

Another of our settings has just been done and we are just as happy even though it can't be made public yet!

I run both Day Nurseries and Pre schools

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)