Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Characteristics of learning

Hey,

I was wondering, i am meant to be creating a display at our setting to show the characteristics of learning to the parents.

Does anyone know where I could order like a poster version of it from?

Thank you for any help

x

Not sure about a poster, but maybe you could use the orange cards from the original EYFS pack. Lots of settings are displaing these and also using photographs of children in play displaying the Characteristics with the headings as captions.

Just a thought! :1b

Hi and welcome to the forum! :1b

There are some lovely, lovely resources for making a display re Characteristics of Learning - they were uploaded by 'boltonnurseries' - have a search and see if you can find..........I'll have a look too and 'bump' the thread for you if i find it!!!

Hi and welcome to the forum! :1b

There are some lovely, lovely resources for making a display re Characteristics of Learning - they were uploaded by 'boltonnurseries' - have a search and see if you can find..........I'll have a look too and 'bump' the thread for you if i find it!!!

After much searching - I have found it and duly 'bumped' it for you - check out post 58

HTH :1b

Hey im really sorry i dont know how to check out post 58? lol. But thank you for searching it out for me :) xxx

Right - sorry my fault - that wasn't very clear was it........so it's post 58 in thread that is titled Characteristics of Learning that is now at top of board :1b

Can someone more skilled than me :blink: add a link please? :1b

Edited by sunnyday

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)