Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted Outcome

I wonder if any of you lovely people can give me a clue on how long Ofsted reports usually take to be published. We were inspected on the 7th November - received a phone call last Monday 19th Nov from Prospect saying they would email the report which I had 24 hrs to read and confirm it was 'factually correct' and that if they did not hear from me by 10.30 on 20th they would forward the report

to Ofsted. I have heard nothing since and staff and parents are pestering for our outcome which I am desperate to share.

ours was done on the 5th of november. We had to return the copy making sure it was correct by 27th November and then it will be published within 2 weeks of ofsted receiving it. so i think about 4 weeks in total. :1b

72 days for us...we had a bit of a nightmare! Prospect said they were waiting for information from Ofsted, and Ofsted said Prospect couldn't tell them what the information was. In the end I made a formal complaint and hey presto! the report arrived within two days!

Hope you have yours asap

Ours was delayed last year Prospect had done their bit, but Ofsted apparently recall some reports for quality checking and this can take awhile, ours took about 2 months by the time it was checked and by the time it was published the parents weren't interested!!

I did have to keep on chasing Prospect though and in the end they got onto the inspector and that's how I found out it was being 'quality checked'