Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

unwell children

I'm home at the moment as I had to come home from my setting due to a sudden bout of sickness. The school who ground we are in sent a text home to all parents requesting that they keep children off for at least 48 hours following last bout of sickness or upset tummy. My three have so far not got it but it has took hold of me and I feel really bad. We had children in setting last week with really bad coughs and runny noses. I started with a really bad cold on friday and felt rubbish all weekend but went into work yesterday due to being the Manager and as I thought it was just a cold and I planned to volunteer for outside duty I thought I would be fine which I was until lunchtime. I won't be rushing back to work and my staff are just going to have to cope without me as I don't want to infect anyone and I will be using the 48hr rule when I stop having to rush to toilet.

All good wishes for a speedy recovery......

Guest sn0wdr0p

I have anti-bacterial foam dispensers in each room and I encourage staff to spray their hands every time they handle a used tissue - or wash their hands if they have time. I also tend to wander around with Dettox anti-bacterial spray attacking door handles etc at regular periods.