Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

INFORMATION SHEET FOR PARENTS

Just wondering if anyone has a form for sharing information with parents (not like a major incident i.e. biting), but for sharing information on issues relating to something less serious)...sorry not explaining myself very well!!...it's been a long day! If for example, few concerns over coming to the setting in wet trainers (smelling of urine). Currently get staff member to speak to parent and write down and sign/date on a sheet and keep in folder but need something more formal, but not as formal as a 'safeguarding concern' record sheet...hope you know what i mean now! :blink:

Hi, was thinking of using one of the incident forms we keep, but seems a bit strong words....it's the pieces of the jigsaw with some families with little concerns becoming bigger ones and have a few families which sit in this category at the moment.

Hmm, yes I know what you mean, but little things COULD be big things. I'm going to be doing one this evening for a child who fell asleep on Friday at 9.40am and slept until we woke her at 11.30. Mum said the neighbours were arguing and kept her awake. However, she did the same today, so I'm going to log it as an incident. I asked Mum first thing if she'd had sleep and Mum said she had. However, a neighbour said that she was still up until well after 10 last night, as she'd been in their house till then. Just feel I should log it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)