Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Virtue Has It's Own Reward.

Sharing really does pay off. This summer while I was on holiday my precious laptop was stolen when my house was broken into. All my Continuous Provision was on it and although I had them printed off I didn't back the files up. Well I found them here again and even better someone has added pictures to them. As I am going into nursery the addition of pictures seems really appropriate. I cried with relief. I must add that when I did these I adapted them from Warrington LEA so they need to taks some credit. Once again what a wonderful resource this site is and it sharing saves such a lot of time. Thanks

Hi Jaqui,

I bet you felt angry :o ( and lots of other emotions). Credit to you for coming through with a positive post for all of us who share and appreciate this wonderful backup drive (the forum) :D

Peggy

How awful. I'm glad to hear you had a partially happy outcome: good old Forum! But you must have lost loads of other stuff, too. I hope whoever stole it feels satisfied: it makes me so angry.

I really don't want to think about what I'd lose if my laptop went. I'm going to send an email to my technical support department to enquire when he last backed up my laptop! Or I could wait until he gets home from work, I suppose!

Maz

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)