Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyps task 4

I know this isn't the right place but hoped someone would reply as the post I put in the EYP section didn't have any replies.

I am stuck in task four and would love some inspiration. I thought of a maths focus for the observation but really not sure.

I hope someone can help a stressed me!!!!!! C

I was observed in my visit - think we were amongst the first to be observed as part of the visit.

As we had to submit the plan for it with all our other paperwork a few weeks before the visit I went with freeflow play as I felt it was difficult to plan for a specific activity so far in front and i wanted to be able to include targets and next steps etc. I did mine from the children's arrival so she saw interaction with parents and carers, and also wiht childminders , (so 'other professionals'!!) and then free flow play outside just doing what I usually do!! I know others did a focussed activity and one fellow student split her observation into 2 parts wiht 2 different age groups.

I think it;'s important to do something you are comfortable and confident wiht and where you can quite comfortably hit lots of Standards being yourself! If Maths is your 'thing' then go for it!! And enjoy it!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)