Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

bonfire night musical movement

Hi there everyone some amazing ideas!I'm looking for some music to do a bonfire night musical movement session in P.E. Any ideas would really be appreciated?

How about Whizz Crackle BANG!

no music but children have a space, crouched down holding tinsel/red,yellow crepe strips, foil something to represent....

Adult and children make shh. shhhhh shhhhh noises whilst rustling what evers in heir hands, then....

slowly twirling and rustling........, whhhhiiiizz, craaaccckklle........jump up high throwing tinsel etc BANG!!!!

We all love being fireworks.

oh think their is some music called Music for the Royal Fireworks.....but may have dreamt that!

I'm sure we've used that music before, Rafa: very spectacular!

We did something similar to you, but the children held ribbon sticks (ours were manufactured, but later the children made their own using crepe paper and ribbons from the craft trolley!).

We've also done large scale firework painting/drawing to music either on the floor or on tables - very messy but the music really encouraged children to make big movements. Especially good for those children who were reluctant to do what they considered 'dancing'!

• Like 1

How about Whizz Crackle BANG!

no music but children have a space, crouched down holding tinsel/red,yellow crepe strips, foil something to represent....

Adult and children make shh. shhhhh shhhhh noises whilst rustling what evers in heir hands, then....

slowly twirling and rustling........, whhhhiiiizz, craaaccckklle........jump up high throwing tinsel etc BANG!!!!

We all love being fireworks.

oh think their is some music called Music for the Royal Fireworks.....but may have dreamt that!

Thanks that's great what a lovely idea!! I shall have a hunt for the music too.

I'm sure we've used that music before, Rafa: very spectacular!

We did something similar to you, but the children held ribbon sticks (ours were manufactured, but later the children made their own using crepe paper and ribbons from the craft trolley!).

We've also done large scale firework painting/drawing to music either on the floor or on tables - very messy but the music really encouraged children to make big movements. Especially good for those children who were reluctant to do what they considered 'dancing'!

Thank you Happy Maz we plan to do some messy painting and drawing to music. I think i'll go with the tinsel idea but also encourage the children to have a go at making their own that week as well.

Thank you Happy Maz we plan to do some messy painting and drawing to music. I think i'll go with the tinsel idea but also encourage the children to have a go at making their own that week as well.

I have just found the music Rafa and some amazing firework footage to go with it!! I think there may be some ICT links in my PE session as well, once we've have had a go doing Whizz Crackle BANG :D

The children will love it!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)