Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Quip inspection help

Hello all.... we have Quip coming next month to look around our setting. would someone be able to tell me a little about what they are and do and what kind of preparation is needed. Do they have a website....

Any information would be much appreciated thanks...

I think you might mean EYQISP? If so, it will be your early years team coming to look around to see what level of support you might need and things you might need help with. It's no biggie, so don't panic. They should have sent you some papers to look at so you can prepare everything

If it's not this, then I haven't a clue!

Guest sn0wdr0p

The EQQISP document can be found on the Foundation Years website. I have pulled out sections of it now and then to help evaluate my setting.

I think you might mean EYQISP? If so, it will be your early years team coming to look around to see what level of support you might need and things you might need help with. It's no biggie, so don't panic. They should have sent you some papers to look at so you can prepare everything

If it's not this, then I haven't a clue!

oops ya thanks that would be exactly what I was talking about... heard my manager talking about it and couldnt quite work it out... thanks all for your help. all much clearer now ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)