Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Calendar And Weather Chart

Sorry, I am in a poster mood can you tell!

Ok I've made a small (A4) chart for use with my own and minded children. I am looking for nice pictures to illustrate the weather. On clipart I found some cute symbols but of the 2 styles I liked neither had all the types of weather I'd like! My plan is to laminate it all and add velcro so the children can add the relevant bits. I have also done their names with a small picture to fit in the extra spaces to serve as self registration. Seems a bit OTT I know but with Ofsted coming soon....

Anyway, if anyone has a link or a set that includes wind, sun, rain and cloud at least but preferably snow too I'd be very grateful.

Daily_chart.doc

Monday___Tuesday.doc

cute_weather.doc

I saw this and hope it helps.

First go to www.hobbycraft.co.uk - sorry I have no idea how to put in proper links! Then choose Kids Ideas from the drop down selection and type in weather to search, hopefully you will have an idea a layout as well as clear pictures, that I think you can copy.

:D

Karen

Some great ideas, folks. The one I've always struggled with depicting is 'windy' and that seems to be the weather we've most needed to show recently. Any ideas?

Children in my nursery painted pictures about different types of weather. We scanned them into the computer and used them on the weather chart. later some children did more pictures on Dazzle (computer graphics program) and we added these. We have a large selection so we have to choose between eg 'windy day leaves blowing down' and 'windy day no leaves left' !

Thanks for the pix folks my problem was I wanted a theme to them if you know what I mean - I nearly used the kite one from clipart actually!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)