Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Inner Peace

Running Bunny

INNER PEACE

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we could all do with a little calm.

By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace.

The article read:

“The way to achieve inner peace is to finish off all the things you have started”

So I looked round the house to see all the things I had started and hadn’t finished……….and before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the Baileys, three Bacardi Breezers, the Jack Daniels, the Prozac, some Valium, some cheesecake and a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how good I feel !!

INNER PEACE

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we could all do with a little calm.

By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace.

The article read:

“The way to achieve inner peace is to finish off all the things you have started”

So I looked round the house to see all the things I had started and hadn’t finished……….and before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the Baileys, three Bacardi Breezers, the Jack Daniels, the Prozac, some Valium, some cheesecake and a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how good I feel !!

36834[/snapback]

Sounds good to me..........but when I looked someone had beaten me to it!

I had to laugh out loud, :D:D:D I followed your advice from the other post thinking I am going to find some profound statement............. to find this :D:o:DxD:D:(:D:(

Hair of the dog, me thinks :(

Thanks.

Peggy

:o  xD  :(

Can I forget the housework and the pile of ironing, then??

That would certainly bring inner peace!

36844[/snapback]

Sorry, I need a little bit of help here. Could anyone tell me the meaning of these alien words - 'housework' and 'ironing'.

Are you perhaps in training for some little known Olympic sport for 2012...?

Maz

My Hubby Dave would definately get the GOLD medal. :D

He won't let me touch the ironing ( and I don't complain) as for housework, he's the best. Why he puts up with me I don't know. :o

Peggy

Can we add cleaning the oven to that Maz...i did that this morning, could have done with a large of vino afterwards :(  :(  :(  :wacko:  :o  xD

36903[/snapback]

Now you're just boasting. (or should that be basting?).

Maz

Hali - have you heard of Oven Clean, a very nice young man comes around and an hour later you have an oven that looks as if it has just come out of the show room. All this happens while I am relaxing in the garden or reading posts on here.

• 3 weeks later...

In the centre of town one afternoon I noticed a sofa with 2 men lounging on it. :(:(

Not a very good advert for the new company they were advertising - "Rent a Husband" !!!!! There were a couple of women talking to them - perhaps booking them to do some "husbandly chore". :oxD I overheard an older lady who was passing by, say "It's not even worth thinking about it as they are doing exactly what my husband does all the time !!!!

Sue J

Not a lot, Rea, because he is probably just lying there. Mine is watching Waking the Dead on TV - but he's really very, very clever, because he is watching it through his closed eyelids !!!! How smart is that?? :o Would I get more for him as he is that clever ??

Sue J

Love your post, Sue J :o Sounds all too familar! Another one of my hubby's "activities" is to lie down on the couch and fall asleep under the pretext "I'm just stretching my back"!

It's a good job the ironing fairy never sleeps :DxD:(