Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Statutory Framework In Doc!

Hi All,

have started an audit against the new Stat Framework to make sure nothing is slipping through then net as we will be inspected shortly due to new reg!

What would really make my life easier is having the Framework in word so that I can reorganise into a table format! has anyone got it already in word or the technology to convert and upload? (if so would be nice to have the full development matters doc in word also)!

I vaguely recall someone saying they had the means to do this............

Thank you!

helen has added the new ofsted descriptors for 'good' in the 3 areas we will be judged against, descriptors down one side, boxes to record how you meet them down other side ....really useful (thank you Helen) I found them on right hand side of forum page under new files.

We are also waiting for ofsted following new reg moo20.....been waiting 18 months now !

Edited by mouse63

• 2 weeks later...