Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Adult Led / Child Continued

Hi just out of interest how do you set up adult directed, child continued activities?

I feel we support child initiated and aduld led in separate ways. However do not feel I have got to grips with the adult directed child continued to enhance independent learning.

Skippy

i may be missing something but in my opinion this is just leaving something out for them to experiment with after you have finished.....so if you are using a new game you teach them the rules play and assess and then leave it out....this is when you will know if they have learnt what you taught. So the game then becomes continuous provision for the rest of the week (or month or!!!) i often find they take this in different directions but the ones i love watching are those children who take it on themselves to teach the rest of the group what they have learnt....those are the ones you know are really secure in their skill!! ;)

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)