Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Harvest Assembly

Hi Everyone!

I have been asked to complete a harvest assembly with my reception class in 3 weeks time, we are a church school so it must include a clear meaning of harvest.

I have found a couple of scripts about the little red hen, a church mouse etc but was after something a little simpler as the children will have only been full time at school for 5 weeks by then.

I have got a autumn cd from out of the ark so have got fab songs but no script to work off.

any ideas would be fab :D

Thanks xx

We've placed the children in 5 rows. The whole class sings 'We have brought some....crunchy carrots' repeat 3 times and then end with 'to put on the harvest table'- row one would have carrots in their hands and take them to the table. Next verses sang the same but using different harvest gifts- 'we have brought some marvellous marrows, wonderful wheat, perfect pumpkin and last verse a lovely loaf'. Hope this makes sense :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)