Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Outside Space

Hi! Can i just ask what others do with there outside space, we are having a dreadful time with ours. The whole area is grass and this is causing a big problem as it is no longer grass more of a mud pond!!!

I know we are suppose to allow the children out everyday and the kids love the mud but the more they use it the worse it gets and the amount of mud being trampled indoors is a nightmare, we have boots and all in one suits but it is just getting so bad, we dont have much money and was wondering what flooring others use outside, we looked into bouncy tarmac but it will cost thousands and we dont have that sort of money. We thought it would dry out over the summer break but it hasnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've just bought the cheap artificial grass, done a decked area, and patio slabs for the rest, it's a big space but when compared the price of real turf to artificial there wasn't much difference. We know we want to go out in all weathers and decided that i'd rather pay the extra and keep the children and carpet cleaner in a our brand new building!

think it was grass direct we got it from, very helpful, helped me work out what we needed, and my brother in law took the DIY instructions and did it for us!

lol, read your post and thought "the grass is always greener" as we have concrete and always gripe that we would love to have grass. All I can add is don't have it concreted as we have a ridiculous amount of accidents, it is slippy when wet and it is horrendous for grit and looks ugly!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)