Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Making A Seven Box Table

Anyone else finding the new 7 area Eyfs more technically challenging than the previous neat and tidy 6 areas?

I am trying to make a table for my medium term plan format. i want it to be 3 boxes in the left hand column but 4 in the right. Can't seem to do it and be able to distribute the boxes evenly as well.

wasted half an hour trying. Will send a virtual Mars bar to anyone who can help...

HelenD26 - I made a table with 2 columns and 12 rows then merged the boxes together to make the seven boxes.

Edited by Guest

HelenD26 - I made a table with 2 columns and 12 rows then merged the boxes together to make the seven boxes.

That's exactly what I tried only I couldn't get the even distribution. Thank you. Mouse - thanks for your explanation too. I haven't tried drawing a table much.

It's easiest if you make the table fill the page first and make sure that the 12 rows are evenly distributed before you start merging.

Edited by Guest

Thanks so much. Virtual Mars Bars winging their way to you ! You don't know how much angst that has saved me.

It has taken me three hours to download peg labels from Sparklebox, size them, add text boxes etc. I would give anything for my own personal ICT assistant. It is my biggest time drain!

Edited by Edlee

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)