Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Too Early For Wine?

Bigsue

Spent all week doing paperwork Errrrr and since 9am today nearly at an end if there is ever one? The house is quiet the men at cricket - mmmmmmm too early for wine or should i wait until 4 pm ???

PS I don't have a drink problem! :blink: :blink: :blink: Just had it with work - I am the manager / owner of a rural pre-school but I still dont get paid for all this extra

On a postive side looking forward to seeing our children next week - and staff evening out arranged for Monday Yay!! Do have a tidy house and do have to go to work to sort out our outside area and display boards tomorrow!!! and back again on Monday sorting cupboard etc etc etc etc but at least then the paperwork stops for a day!

Tuesday having my nails done my treat :wub:

If I stay at computer I may start shopping for shoes or winter jumpers or anything :D

Sooo is it too early ? Think i deserve it and it may save me money? Its chilling!!! Also I have to go back to work on my 50th birthday!!

Big Sue

PS Tracybee hope your not reading this ! :P

I waited till 4.10 was proud of myself :D had phone call and was distracted - cooked an early dinner - forgot lunch - so now think oh fatty bot bot had a pizza it was really yummy went lovely with a pinot and I haven't ordered any shoes. Now however telly is rubbish so kindle has taken me over!!!

xD:DxD