About Us
Tapestry

Free Posters To Download

Hi Star, I tried your link and got this :oxD:(

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e14'

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]

Line 1: Incorrect syntax near '§'. 

/top.asp, line 21

can you give the main address of the site and then I can maybe find the posters, thanks.

Peggy

Thanks Star, that works, will now spend some time looking at the site, it may help with my Quality Assurance module on Health.

Peggy

These are some others on the same forum

www.littletigerpress.co.uk - nice KS1 posters

www.walkerbooks.co.uk - Go to FAQ section

www.randomhouse.co.uk - Some nice downlaods

Thank you Star,

I have spent the last few hours downloading some fantastic picture recipes, food pics, equipment pics, etc etc :D

My PDF programme has been playing me up xD so it took longer than it should, but hey better than doing the accounts :D

Thanks again Star for the diversion. I have had to stop myself looking up the other sites you have mentioned ( will save them for later) otherwise I will have to sack myself for not doing the work I should be doing. :o

Peggy

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks star for the northumberland site,

I have downloaded posters and sequence cards :D but was unable to download the notes for each poster :o . Has anyone got these notes in word format which they could share?

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)