Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Updated Info On Eyfsp Documentation Dates From Sta

I have had an email from STA. They say:

• The pilot is ended.
  • The amendments to the draft document (only shared with moderation managers so far so don't panic - you've not missed anything!) will be made and they are "aiming" to have the final documentation and support materials to all stakeholders by the end of the Autumn term.
  • Moderation managers will be invited to a briefing in the Spring term.

Cx

Edited by catma

In your opinion then, would it be worthwhile going to a LA 'EYFS Profile Briefing' in September? It's costing either £100 or £150 for 2 of us to go and don't want to spend school's money if they aren't going to know / be able to reveal much!

Thanks

Well they will know what the draft stuff says, and what is in the statutory framework anyway. I suppose it's always useful to know what your LA is advising so you're doing the same as everyone else? We did briefings in July for our schools and they did appreciate getting the direction of travel information, even though I had to stress that everything might be subject to amendment .

Cx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)