Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Am Panicking!

Yes, I am most definitely experiencing a sense of panic! So am coming for some calming reassurance and hints and tips!!!

So, the 'move' is progressing at speed, new unit has been rebuilt inside, has had to be done from scratch which is lovely as been given a blank canvas, the design is great and the builders fantastic....still got plumbing, finishing off carpentry, flooring to go down, cubicles to be built, kitchen to be finished and decorating, moving equipment and resources in and setting up! That's inside.......outside.......whole grass area to be levelled, canopy to go up, hardstanding down, shed's and equipment to be moved, fencing, gates and entrances, planting bla bla bla..........

Still fundraising like crazy, various events organised at which my presence is normally expected.....

So, have been on site most days and had very little time to think about the paperwork, have a to do list of sorts.....fire risk assessment, inside/outside risk assessments, policies altered by being in a new building i.e. arrival/departure etc. Erm, all the planning and policies to be altered in line with EYFS, signage to sort.....end of year archiving still to do and my office is currently sitting on my rather lovely dining room table.......staring at me with intent!

Am so worried about missing something..........has anyone got an action plan for a move like this or for the Revised EYFS before I go reinventing the wheel????

#stressedtothehilt!