Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Outdoor Nursery Garden Ideas

Hi everyone,

We are lucky enough to have quite a large outdoor space at our Nursery. We have a surfaced area which includes a road for bikes and a large climbing apparatus. We are going to develop the Nursery garden however, which consists of a huge lawn on a slope. We have a giant tree in the corner which the children love and one tractor tyre that is sunk in the ground.

I was wondering if anyone knows of where to start looking for ideas?

Thanks! x

Guest sn0wdr0p

A mud kitchen-look at images on google for loads of ideas.

We are just ready to start a fairy garden with a large tractor tyre which I am going to spray paint silver. Solar powered fairy lights, fences made from lolly sticks, a large beautiful shell for their bath, a letter box for the children to post letters to them, a swing - oh I could go on forever.

A digging pit.

The cosy catalogue is great for ideas using natural resources as well. Luckily my Dad has just cut a tree down in his garden and I was able to copy many of the ideas for a lot less money.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)