Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Allegation Made Against Me

SO pleased that this has (finally!) been cleared up but I agree that the process/procedures need looking at for the future - it has seemed almost cruel to keep this hanging over you for all this time.

I hope you have a lovely day back at work tomorrow.... I'll be interested to hear how this child and his parents approach you.

Nona

couldn't possibly read and run, what an awful experience for you Dawn but so pleased for you that everything supported what happened and ultimately you, as it should have done

hope you can relax now and albeit late but congratulations- bet you cannot wait to meet your little man!

good luck for work tomorrow, hold your head high and enjoy the time you have left before your new arrival

I think you are very lucky that he made a specific allegation about a definite time ie snack time. It could easily have just been "she hit me" which would have been much harder to refute as could have been any time and anywhere.

As others say, this is quite unnerving for all of us but also heartening as the truth did come out.

What you need to do now is to concentrate on the wonderful, exhausting experience of having a baby of your own!

Have been following your post and am so glad things have worked out for the best. It's very scary reading and really makes you think about your own way of working. I hope that you can enjoy being back with the children and regain your confidence before you go on maternity leave. Relax and enjoy some sleep filed nights before the birth of your son. xxxx

Thank you everyone.

Well the child was in today and he was fine with me. he has always had a good relationship with me. I did find myself not actively directing him i do things ie sit at snack etc, but let other staff do it.

His mum asked to talk to me and she apologised for the allegation, but i did explain that i understood why he had brought it up.

So all was fine.

Dawn

Guest Spiral

Hi Dawn,

just wanted to say that I hope you're recovering from all of this ok and putting yourself first...you need to look after yourself, especially when expecting!

Please don't hesitate to phone ACAS for advice/look at their website - as Narnia saidthey are the people to go to!

Best of luck,

Spiral :-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)