Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Olympics

We are having a mini olympics sports day with all our children receiving a medal for taking part. Making pretend torches, for a Olympic opening. All parent carers are invited too with a picnic in our local park,which is just up the road from our setting. We will then be having our end of term/Leavers concert on the theme of England, Queens Jubilee and the Olympics with sporting heroes. A wonderful end and farewell to all our children this academic year. Can you tell I'm a little enthusiastic.;)

We are doing an Olympics week. Each class have been given a choice of three countries and three olympic sports. The teachers have each been given a list of useful websites to give them ideas to plan around the weeks activities. The idea is to analyse a sport- background, rules etc and the country will be the theme. For example I am doing China so I'll be looking for their flag, the main places of interest etc to theme my classroom and enhance my provision areas. Not sure if this helps ink12?

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)