Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Birthday To Oldtimer!

Wishing you the happiest of Birthdays - the sun is shining - you're settling into country life in your cottage - glad all is well! :D

Enjoy your special day!

Janice :o

post-58-1121926964_thumb.jpg

Wow Star that's brilliant!!!!!!!! :D

How did you find that ????? It's just amazing what you can find on the internet! (you can tell I'm still a novice can't you!)

Don't know if Oldtimer has seen her birthday messages yet!

Janice :o

Janice I found it on the under5s site good isn’t it, I can’t take the credit though someone posted it today. I love that kind of thing. Glad you like it. Star

Thank you Ladies I am so touched and a special thanks to Star,where did you find this???????????????????????

Have had a lovely day finished off by in the pub The tiger inn(you must know it Steve and Helen!)it is across the village from our cottage!!!!!!

We love living in East Sussex and there is so much work now have to learn to say NO!

To-morrow off to Cornwall to stay in a lovely Hotel(present from son and daughter in-law!) I am so lucky!!

It is great to live in a lovely place and still get lots of work at the ripe old age of 57!

Star ... you found it on under fives ?????? Whereabouts is it ?? and have they posted it today ????? Sorry, sorry, so many questions - have seen your post but you can't put attachments on that site can you ??? Well not that I can see!!!!!!!!! :D

janice :o

That would be the Tiger Inn in East Dean Oldtimer? Is that where you eventually settled on?

Helen's been there although I haven'tt (they don't take children so we can't go as a family.)

Apologies - I normally PM birthday boys and girls, but I've been in Eastbourne most of today so I missed you! I should have dropped in on you. :)

I t is the Tiger Inn and nights like this sunny and warm was full of children playing on the green.The children can sit outside having a meal but no chicken nuggets!!Pasta?!!

Well, have a lovely time in Cornwall, too! Whereabouts? One of my favourite areas in this wonderful country of ours - went to the most blissful, idyllic wedding in Carbis Bay only a few weeks ago.... sigh

Sue