Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Library Trip - Risk Assessment...?

Hi all,

I am planning a trip to our local Library in a few weeks time and I have come to the job of writing the Risk Assessment...CUE Headache! We have a fab template which I confidently use for all our Risk Assessments, im just wandering if anyone on here has a recent library (or similar) trip assessment which they wouldn't mind sharing with me to help me complete mine...?

Many Thanks

Tracey

Hi tracey if you already have a comprehensive one just adapt for library trip, do you have specific one for outings , i got mine from here i think. We did a bus tripo to library and just approached it like all other outings , high ratios and visitng library beforehand , incorparating every part of the trip and also for when we were at venue regards toileting etc.

After the Easter Egg hunt outing organised by a pre-school in (I think Somerset) shouldn't every risk assessment have a "What to do when a 3 year old finds a live hand grenade?" section :ph34r:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

we go to the library, 15 min walk. You need to walk the way you are going to the library, to see if you come across problems ie foot path closed, think about where to cross roads, etc

also ratio's, first aid kit, mobile phone, contact numbers and permission slips.

we also have hi viz that the children and adults wear

its great fun though they love it.

we do only go in small groups, i feel more beneficial that way

have fun

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)