Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Phase 1 Phonics

Hi

I have just started in a new school in Nursery and haven't taught phase 1 phonics. It is a new Nursery and TAs not done Nursery before so very busy (more like a headless chicken). Can anyone suggest a phase 1 pack or anything that we can use for now until we can get our head around the phase. Need something we can access quickly and easy to implement. I have seen Singing Phonics that somebody has recommended. Has anyone used it or got any other ideas.

Your help would be very much appreciated!

• Like 1

I agree with Catma, if you take a little moment or two to look at phase one, many of the ideas in there I expect most nurseries do as part of their everyday routines.

Obviously there are different aspects to phase one but most are very easily brought into a nursery session or focused activity group.

I think you need to have a quick read and I am sure you will find you are already doing lots of phase one in your daily work!

Good luck!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)