Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Observation And Assessment

Hi everyone, I am gradually getting through my foundation degree. My current assignment is about planning and assessing. I have video recorded the child I wish to observe (with parental permission of course!) I am trying to find some ideas for observation sheets. I have a tracking one and time sample but am struggling with a narrative one which should have been straightforward. I have spent several hours but am going round. Has anyone seen any on this site or can suggest topic headings. The dealine is fast approaching. My setting currently only use snapshots. Thank you in advance.

Hi Currycraver

I use the attached from time to time, but don't do many narrative observations as a rule, it's a bit basic so don't know whether it will help

Thank you mouse63, that is helpful, I can see how it would fit into planning. do you have a boz anywhere on your observation sheets where you have to put in the focus for your observation.( Cannot see one on the attached form). Thank you again for your help

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)