Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Continuous Provision

Continuos provision for me is what you provide all of the time, or what children have access to all of the time.

Enhanced provision is when you add to these areas to make something different about that provision.

The TES site had some fabulous continuous provision sheets on there to look at and I expect there will be some here also!

well you see scarlettangel this is where my confusion lies...now we are in our new building the children have access to everything (our storage is quite small and only contains extras and restricted items)...i offer enhanced provision in each area daily (linked to next steps /interests etc) ...but does that then mean that continous provision in my case is everything else? (sorry if this sounds daft...you know how you discuss something so much you end up going round in circles!)

yes, i think it would mean all else around and that they have access to is CP... they continuously have the use of it...

we had quite detailed planning for CP, I took ours from here but it was a long time ago now and not sure where.. think it may have been from a link to a LA site..

It contained everything we had and could have out.. and had expected learning outcomes for all areas so we could show what could be learnt form the play there..

our enhancements/daily add were on a short term plan sheet.. a list of all areas down/ days of the week across / and room to put in what we had added or done for that day, if any.. there was not always one for every area..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)