Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dolls' Buggies That Children Can Go In (Safely!)

We've got 2 donated cheap folding doll's buggies and several of our children love to sit in them, push their friends around in them (We've got 2 sisters who have English as their 2nd language with a year between them and when little sis pushes big sis in the buggy, they both laugh at me so I know that they know that it would usually be the other way round!)

But the flimsiness of these buggies worries me in case someone gets hurt - if the buggies get broken, well that's a shame but they were unrequested hand-me-downs in the first place so throwing them away isn't a problem.

Does anyone have recommendations of where to get sturdy durable dolls' buggies that will cope with being sat in by children?

when a member of staff needed to get rid of her child's pushchair she brought it in and the children absolutely love it!...this solved the problem without any cost, the only thing is the children just use it outside because of lack of space inside

Beat me to it Narnia! We have two of the pushcarts which are very solid, when 'accidently' bumping into each other. Children can sit in them comfortably and they develop strong muscles pushing them up and down the path.

when a member of staff needed to get rid of her child's pushchair she brought it in and the children absolutely love it!...this solved the problem without any cost, the only thing is the children just use it outside because of lack of space inside

We did think about that Meridian, but most of the children who love to use the buggies are the 2 year olds, & I just think real baby buggies will be too high for them to push safely. No staff buggies to use at the moment anyway, as unitl next week my son if the youngest staff child at 8 yrs, and from next week the youngest will be 16 months, so still needing the buggy :-)

Will fundraise for the CP buggies - anyone want a ticket for the Easter raffle? ;-) Thank you Narnia and Deb for the feedback, will add to my case for getting them!

Beat me to it Narnia! We have two of the pushcarts which are very solid, when 'accidently' bumping into each other. Children can sit in them comfortably and they develop strong muscles pushing them up and down the path.

A small saving if you order through YPO, you get 2% of all CP items.................

Cool! Only I don't know what YPO is... Am probably being dense... :-)

Thanks Inge, yes that's the right one! Prices are a little better than consortium, but consortium will price match any other supplier. But consortium don't sell CP items. 2% isn't a huge amount,but it all helps....

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)