Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

End Of Term

Jackie H

Just wanted to wish everybody breaking up for the summer today ,and in the next couple of weeks a very happy holiday. Thankyou all for another year of advise on the forum. I dont tend to post much ! but I do do lots of reading. I might get braver next term. :):):):):):):):)

Thanks again

Jackie

Hi Jackie

Did anyone else break up yesteray????

I did !!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):) and will return on the 5th September. It's an 8 week holiday this year - last years was 9. Only do it this way so we don't have to charge top-up fees. Things will change next year though with the introduction of 38 week funding.

It is my intention ( xD ) to spend the next 2 weeks before the schools break up, doing the planning and everything else that will make my job easier next term if I do it now! Well that's the plan - the first step is to clear the dining room & sort through everything so I can start and that could take 2 weeks in itself!

Happy holidays to all, whenever they are!!!!!!!! :)

janice :o

Oh! We don't finish until 29th!! :oxD Have a lovely holiday those of you who have already finished and those who finish soon!

Linda

I'll think of you Beau in August and everyone else in September while I pack away my planning and become unemployed for a while. I actually finish on the 15th but I'm going in for the graduation on the 19th. I'm going to sob my eyes out xD And then recover :o

I know I had two weeks at half term!!! But that doesn't account for the fact that some people have finished already!!!! xD:o

Linda

PS Good luck Rea with whatever you have planned.