Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Thank You

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF MONTHS. I GOT ALL MY WORK SIGNED OF ON THE 14 JUNE AND ON SATURDAY THE 2 JULY I RECEVIED MY CERTFICATE. I LIKE TO THANK YOU AGAIN.

WHAT DO YOU THINK MY NEXT STEP SOULD BE.

I WOULD LOVE TO DO TEACHING BUT I AM NOT SURE.

Edited by Guest

Congratulations Michelle,

I wish my staff would get their certificates as quickly as you have, they have had to wait for months to have their work verified.

What to do next? Research the different qualifications but wait a while because there are changes afoot :o , due to the workforce strategy white paper. ( or something like that, it's late not sure of the title now)

I always recommend that my staff ( and previous students) consolidate their new learning for a while, put the theory into practice and reflect on what they have learnt.

Peggy

I always recommend that my staff ( and previous students) consolidate their new learning for a while, put the theory into practice and reflect on what they have learnt.

Peggy

34630[/snapback]

Well done Michelle!

I'm with Peggy here (excellent advice as usual): take a little time to reflect and think carefully about what you want to do.

I started teaching after I finished my DPP. Would definitely recommend it.

As Peggy says, times they are a-changing: I wish I had a crystal ball to see what lies ahead...

In the meantime, I do hope you're celebrating your success!

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)