Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Changing Tables

laura

I am currently looking for furniture and designing the layout for the rooms at our new nursery, exciting!!!! At the moment, in our pack away pre-school, we just have a mat on the floor, but we are going to be able to have designated changing areas.

I have a couple of questions....

Does anybody have the walk up changing unit? Are they long enough? I've looked at the TTS one and the community playthings one but they just don't look long enough baring in mind that the 2-3 year old room will need them. I have also looked at the ones that attach to the counter top, anybody any experience of these?

Is the changing station in the baby room or in a different room? I don't really want it in the bedroom, but feel it will be a bit 'stuck out' in the play room.

If it is not in the play room but in the bedroom has this raised any issues with OFSTED with not being in the main room?

I'm sure I will be asking many more questions to come!!!!!! thanks x

Edited by laura

Guest pamgreen

We purchased the TTS one it is excellent extremely good quality and big enough for a 4 year old, I was originally going to purchase the community playthings table but I was glad that I went for the TTS one.

:o I thought the title meant you were buying new tables!! xD

We have one bolted to the wall that drops down for use and then just goes back up out of the way. Not sure of the make but could check tomorrow if you like. We are in rented premises and it was already there!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)